'Lime Rickey' heuchera (aka coral bells) - more yellow than green right now. It looks really fabulous against the browns around it.
'Burning hearts' - a new mounding variety of bleeding heart with lightly scented flowers.
I ripped out a ginormous butterfly bush and planted this sugar pie pumpkin baby in it's place. I'm betting she'll fill in the area nicely.
'Borinda Boliana' bamboo- a fairly new clumping variety that grows red/purple stalks up to 2" in diameter. This is to re-fill in some of the massive space a fir tree once occupied so we can't look directly into our neighbor's windows anymore. Hopefully they will grow quickly like they claim since they were pretty pricey at $40 for a 1 gallon container.
I also picked up a peony and a pieris (a favored plant from our first home) to fill in some spots in the front yard (more privets had to go!).
No comments:
Post a Comment